Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between the Gateway to LA BID and Lisa Trifiletti or Omar Pulido"

See other formats

Subject: list of improvements

From: Omar Pulido

Date: 03/09/2017 03:18 PM

To: lhughes@gatewaytola.org

CC: Lisa Trifiletti <lisa@trifiletticonsulting.com>

Laurie - per our convo this morning, please see list below of what we
have down for the BID'S list of improvements. Do you think there is any
chance we can get the cost estimates by next Tuesday? I know it's a
quick turnaround and apologize. If not feasible, please let me know so I
can try to help.

* Plant new landscaping in the center median along Century
Boulevard between Sepulveda Boulevard and La Cienega Boulevard

* Install new Gateway to LA signage in the landscaped median along
Century Boulevard

* Install new pedestrian lighting along Century Boulevard proposed
in the Century Corridor Streetscape Plan

* Remove the existing landscaped parkways and replace with interim
gravel improvements along Century Boulevard until the Century Corridor
Streetscape Plan is implemented

* Install new overhead LED Caltrans sign on Century Boulevard just
east of Aviation Boulevard

* Make improvements to Sepulveda tunnel included but not limited
to, new paint along the tunnel walls and on-going maintenance

Omar Pulido

909-973-4794 <tel : (909 ) %20973 -4794>